In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an Android Developer
- Design, development, testing and implementation of new modules.
- Maintenance of existing projects
- Proposal of technical solutions
- Higher education in Computer Science
- Expertise in Java (Kotlin is a plus)
- Mastery of webservices and APIs (REST, JSON, etc.)
- Mastery of OOP (inheritance and polymorphism) and MVC/MVVM
- Good knowledge of local SQLite databases and ORM frameworks (ex. ORMLite)
- Good knowledge of databases in general and SQL language
- Good knowledge of the Git version manager
- Fluent in English or in French
What we are looking for:
- You are curious and passionate about mobile technologies
- You are dynamic, rigorous and have a strong analytical ability
- You can work both as a team and independently
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position or can show projects that justify it.
What we offer:
A state-of-the-art work environment, with a motivated and collegial team, that allows you to develop in the best possible way.
Are you a perfectionist, rigorous and a follower of the “beautiful code”? Then this position is for you.
Are you interested in this position? Send us your application.
For more than 20 years, Sogema Software has been developing its own innovative and intelligent Facility Management software solution in Switzerland.
Our team of specialists successfully develops, distributes and advises our customers throughout Europe. We are an independent company in a growing market with a strategy based on the following three pillars:
- Our team is composed of the best specialists in their field.
- Use of the latest technologies
- Customer satisfaction is our goal