- Software Engineering with focus on API, web or mobile development
- Being integrated in the whole development cycle; including planning, designing, implementation, testing and deployment processes
What we look for in you
- You love to write code and are passionate about technology: Show us your open source projects, internship projects, released apps or hackathon projects. We want to see that you code more than just university projects.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Proficiency in English language
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
- MSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs
How It All Started
Beekeeper was founded in 2012 by Cristian Grossmann (PhD in Engineering) and Flavio Pfaffhauser (MSc in Computer Science), two friends with one big idea. They were both passionate about connecting people through technology, so they created Spocal, a student social network. Users found the platform so intuitive and engaging, they started using it for everyday communication. Companies started contacting them with requests to use the platform for their business to adapt it to their needs and improve business processes. They quickly realized just how many businesses struggled due to a lack of high-quality, engaging tools for internal communication and knew they could fill that need with intuitive mobile technology. Now, Beekeeper has a strong presence in Silicon Valley and Europe, with customers in more than 130 different countries.
Connect the Unconnected
We wanted to help geographically distributed workforces and non-desk employees feel as if they were sitting right next to each other and to keep everyone in the company aligned. Companies with a large number of non-desk employees have a hard time keeping them in the loop with the rest of the organization. Beekeeper bridges this gap by connecting operational systems and communication channels within one secure platform that is accessible by mobile and desktop devices. You can customize it, schedule automated messages, establish communication streams, create and distribute employee surveys, and so much more. There are endless opportunities for making operations more simple and efficient, all while keeping your teams more engaged and happy to come to work.