Mobility is the goal
Schindler R&D is responsible for developing and releasing the State-of-the-art products our customers are requesting today and, in the future, applying the most advanced, safe and robust technology. The Project Manager R&D – Electrical Machines will be responsible for the project governance of all machine projects and leading development projects from specification to market ready products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project Management of component development projects
- Setting up and planning machine development projects
- Creating and maintaining the project plan (work breakdown structure, schedule with milestones, required resources and budget). Ensure adherence to defined processes within the project.
- Compile project deliverables
- Organize and moderate milestone reviews, project meetings, change control boards. Track findings and open issues to closure.
- Single point of entry for reporting and project status of all machine projects
- Project governance and presentation of project results to management
- Interface to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Industrialization, Maintenance, Safety…) to ensure aligned communication across all machine projects
Mobility needs you
You are an open-minded, entrepreneurial thinking and integrative person with excellent communication skills who takes ownership and feels comfortable in taking a leading role. Furthermore, you possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering – PMO certification is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Very good project management skills
- Experience in multi-site / multi-national project management within an R&D organization
- Good know-how of mechanical and/or electrical machine design
Do you want to move the future with us?
For questions please don’t hesitate to ask Christian Gerber, Phone (+41) 414453122