As a German Speaking Account Executive with a product that delivers massive value by transforming workplaces, the world is your oyster of opportunities waiting to be turned into business. While digitalization has picked up momentum over the last years, we are still in the early days. For you, this means that there is a plethora of companies out there that value a professional, consultative expert explaining them the benefit of using one single platform to engage their entire workforce on any device.
Of course, we are a team and you will have all the support necessary, but those deals are your deals and you are responsible for bringing them home.
You will talk to and consult manufacturing companies, hotels, retailers and many other industries – from HR over Communications, Operations, IT up to C-Level. This requires you to be proactive, creative, likeable, persuasive and be willing to walk the extra mile on strategically chosen initiatives. Our technology is turning our clients´ internal communication and HR processes upside down. So you will succeed when you truly understand your prospects challenges and their internal structure while establishing a strong relationship and trust in you as the solution provider.
Nonetheless, you are also comfortable to switch gears and lead negotiations to finalize an agreement and stand up for Beekeepers interests.
After 1 month, you will:
- Fully understand what value our solution provides to whom
- Know all your peers
- Be a pro at Salesforce (if you are not already) and all the other tools we use
- You will have held your first conversations with potential prospects
- Have handed over the first qualified opportunities to your Account Executive
After 3 months, you will:
- Have ramped up your engine that produces qualified opportunities
- Have a healthy pipeline and an understanding of the potential of your very own region
- Enjoy a strong bond with the rest of the EMEA/US business team
- Have begun to improve the current processes
After 6 months, you will:
- Be comfortable speaking to any level of seniority of any company about internal communications
- Know exactly when and how to approach your prospect
- Know our competition inside out
- Help newbees kick starting their career at Beekeeper
- Are able to devise and execute new strategies to conquer new markets
- Have built up a great pipeline and know your market by heart
…we pride ourselves with maintaining a startup culture. Create your own path at Beekeeper. The sky’s the limit
What we look for in you
- The ability to strategize and execute into the blue of an underdeveloped market to open doors through charme and assertiveness
- Communication and relationship building skills
- Organizational skills
- The ability to independently manage and effectively prioritize an overabundance of opportunities that ask for your attention
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- Expertise in digital technologies
- Languages: German native and English at full professional proficiency
- SaaS business development expertise
- Experience with CRM tools, outreach tools and office tools
- Experience in a high growth company
- Experience in a client-intensive consulting role
- Network within your market
- Other languages at professional proficiency
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, young and driven work environment
- Flat hierarchies and strong growth opportunities
- Free food, sports lessons, yoga lessons, trainings etc
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
How It All Started
Beekeeper was founded in 2012 by Cristian Grossmann (PhD in Engineering) and Flavio Pfaffhauser (MSc in Computer Science), two friends with one big idea. They were both passionate about connecting people through technology, so they created Spocal, a student social network. Users found the platform so intuitive and engaging, they started using it for everyday communication. Companies started contacting them with requests to use the platform for their business to adapt it to their needs and improve business processes. They quickly realized just how many businesses struggled due to a lack of high-quality, engaging tools for internal communication and knew they could fill that need with intuitive mobile technology. Now, Beekeeper has a strong presence in Silicon Valley and Europe, with customers in more than 130 different countries.
Connect the Unconnected
We wanted to help geographically distributed workforces and non-desk employees feel as if they were sitting right next to each other and to keep everyone in the company aligned. Companies with a large number of non-desk employees have a hard time keeping them in the loop with the rest of the organization. Beekeeper bridges this gap by connecting operational systems and communication channels within one secure platform that is accessible by mobile and desktop devices. You can customize it, schedule automated messages, establish communication streams, create and distribute employee surveys, and so much more. There are endless opportunities for making operations more simple and efficient, all while keeping your teams more engaged and happy to come to work.